The Sydney Harbour Kayaks Beach Team is the driving force behind the smooth running of the rental fleet.
It is a tough job, however very rewarding and you get fit as it's an active, outdoor role.
You will be managing the movement in and out for our entire rental fleet.
Specifically, the role involves:
- Setting up the equipment (kayaks, surf skis, paddles, PFDs, safety signage, etc.) for each day of hire
- Interacting with customers and getting them set up to head out on the water
- Helping paddlers get accustomed to the rudder system
- Launching kayaks and skis to kick-start each paddling session
- Assisting paddlers as they on-shore at the end of their trip
- And packing up at the end of the day.
Ideal attributes of our beach-team members:
- If you are proactive, friendly, helpful, and happy to take on a physical, outdoor role, then we encourage you to drop us a line.